Counting my days off from my 30, it's gonna be a lonely 30 for me this year. Alone in foreign land. Putting on my suit and the dark blue shirt I prepared for the day which suppose to mark the milestones. Probably going for buffet...or go to one of the nice ambience restaurant in the bund....in fact it doesn't matter, I mean how to be happy if you have to celebrate it in this lonely and cold land....when I try to call, I can't figure anyone close...close to my heart at least.
Of course, there are some new found friends...some nice one who been offer to walk me home, offer to celebrate my birthday with in case if I fly over or to combine my birthday with others...but seriously just not too keen to their invitation. I wish to have my close friends and family to spend my night with for my 30. There will be no warm wishes smile for me this year or close hugs to remind me how close we are this year. I miss them all.
I am all alone with the cold suit,dinner and wine perhaps?
Keith Urban: Tonight I Wanna Cry:
Alone in this house again tonightI got the TV on,
the sound turned down and a bottle of wine
Theres pictures of you and I on the walls around me the way that it was and should have been surrounds me
I'll never get over you walkin' away
Well I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
Would it help if i turned a sad song on
"All by Myself" would sure hit me hard,
now that you're gone
Or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters
It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
But I'll never get over you by hidin' this way
Cause I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my prideLet it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
oOOo
Well I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with this prideLet it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
mmhmm mm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

welcome to the big THREE O~ don't feel so down~ celebrate this birthday with your new friends instead~ you can celebrate future birthdays with your family when you are back home~ cheers
ReplyDeleteThanks,Froggie :)
ReplyDelete