Unintentionally joined friend's group for dinner..well just drink actually as I was late. But found they are a bunch of friendly and nice looking chinese guys with a pretty girl. Am confused by one of them as he seemed very close to the girl but he is co cute and from his dress up, he doesn't look straight to me.
I asked friend in Malay, "Adakah mereka plu?". Friend laughed at me. Obviously they are. But one thing do amazed me. Never before I thought they dare to show their affection in public so openly, hugging and kissing in public seems pretty common for them...but it wasn't a familiar scene for me as I am kinda shy and conservative myself when come to public or even more than that.
We proceed to a club called D2. Got out from the taxi. Friend's friend stripped off his top while we are checking out the place. Had a quick glance at the guy, hmmmmm...yummy..oops.
...I took off my coat..the guy starred at me, smilingly he said "cute"... I were blushed by his action.
Later that night, he asked me some questions but that's another thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment