Saturday, July 2, 2011

I love you dear!

Times sure flies...When I looked back, I saw many rants which I've made in the past and now it seems irrelevant. When you are happy and fulfilled the misery will gone. Despite all the bad things which happened all the times, I've him to console me. Well, he is not someone to console but he has his way to cheer me up and the most important is I know he loves me and I love him too. He own my heart!

I can't be more grateful and that's explained my transformation from someone who went out "socializing" and flirting to someone who sit still at home..waiting for him and family to plan for everything....hmmm indecisive is another new attitude to me. Weekend is fill with gym. Got a bigger chest now but still no sign of reduce in waistline...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment